Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sneha family roles image gone from Bhavani IPS,nuuude





Sneha while speaking to the media said,” They have stamped me that I am fit for family roles only. I took lot of efforts to get out of this image. Through Bhavani IPS  the gates opened for me to change the image.


I got relieved from the homely roles by donning the action police officer which was done by Vijayashanthi. Last year I did not have much films.  But this year I am having nine films. Out of this, seven are Tamil films and two are Malayalam films. Bhavani IPS is being released in Tamil and Telugu languages.


I am pairing with Sarath Kumar in the film Vidiyal. This is the first film I am acting with him. Six or seven films will be released this year. I will see only success in future.”

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment